Achieving a contemporary cottage doesn't have to be hard. Here are some helpful tips to consider when building contemporary.
- Create boxy shapes – on the frame itself or on your fascia
- Use a sloped roof – both functional and aesthetic for cottage builders
- Go for the overall "clean lines" look – very apparent in contemporary design
- Long, skinny and rectangular windows – can be vertical or horizontal
- Use Luxyclad aluminum siding – low maintenance wood grains with high luxury look
We look forward to seeing your contemporary cottage!
SOURCE: Thumbnail from Design Rulz