LUXYCLAD looks beautiful, installs simply, and requires no maintenance.
The ultimate way to transform a surface, bringing together durability, sustainability, protection and minimalist aesthetic to your build.
LUXYCLAD takes curb appeal to a whole new level. And that's just the beginning.
Engineered to snap-lock.
- Snap-lock joints for a very simple, secure, economical and rapid way to join trims.
- Every piece of LUXYCLAD has finished ends. No more cutting every piece to remove the tape. Each of our products are ready to be installed and enjoyed right out of the box, allowing for a faster installation, less waste and more time to enjoy your beautiful new façade
- A LUXY-designed splicer links two joining boards, keeping them flush, tight and aligned
- Manufactured in Ontario, and ready to ship in ten days on orders
- No minimum order quantities on replacement pieces
Beautiful design with a purpose.
- Each piece of LUXYCLAD is 24 feet long creating a seamless façade with less lines
- Powder coated finish designed for aesthetic and performance
- Integrated rain screen - promoting drainage and evaporation
- Secure and impervious - keeping insects and rodents out
- LUXYSHIELD™ 15 year limited warranty
- It's gorgeous from every angle - yet virtually indestructible to the elements
- Interior & exterior applications
With LUXYCLAD there is more freedom of creativity for Architects.
- Extruded aluminum, woodgrain siding is contemporary and modern
- Fine textured finish adds authenticity of wood and extra protection
- Wood-grain, solid, metallic and custom finishes available
Made in Canada from 100% recyclable materials.
- Earn LEED points
- Cleans easily with water, no chemicals needed
- Manufactured & shipped from Ontario
- No VOC's or harmful emissions
- No staining or painting necessary
To satisfy the requirements for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System, 6063 alloy, re-melt aluminum used by LUXYCLAD® contains the following:
- 10% post consumer aluminum
- 30% prime aluminum
- 60% pre-consumer aluminum
Learn More »